- Control production activities to achieve product outputs in line with consistent quality at optimum cost.
- Ensure production capital works are planned, developed implemented on time within budget.
- Ensure employees’ discipline compliance with production’s processes, company’s rule regulation locally globally.
- Ensure all subordinates are trained developed followed both departmental company’s training development plan.
- Plans materials, equipment’s, personnel to meet deadlines.
- Ensures quality of product meets standard and customer requirements.
- To plan and control the expenses of activities, materials and manpower to meet the agreed budget.
- Packaging background is preferred.
- Experienced Polymer/Chemical Engineering is a plus.
- 7 years direct supervision/management of a manufacturing.
- Teamwork interpersonal communication skills.