Our client is a dynamic tech startup company providing full services Magento technology, having businesses in the large market from US, UK, and Asia. Due to rapid business expansion, they are urgently looking for a Project Manager which has the responsibilities include, but is not limited to:
- Manage projects at all stages; including planning, establishment, and accomplishment
- Coordinate between team members and respective team managers.
- Manage customer expectation and deliver committed contents on specified timelines.
- Monitor the scope, the personal plan and the assignments of team members.
- Collaborate closely with CEO, OM to monitor the status, the risks and action plans of the project.
- Fluency in English
- Male/ Female under 34 ages
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant field.
- Experiences in leading a team of at least 6 members.
- Have competent understanding and knowledge of technical aspects of web applications. Hands-on experience with Magento would be advantage
- Have negotiation skills and be able to communicate fluently and efficiently with foreign clients directly or with a communication assistant.
- Certification in project management is preferable.
- Attractive salary, up to 1400 USD / month.
- Bonus and Incentives: 13th Month bonus/ Performance Review once a year/ Net profit share
- A multi-lingual, multi-cultural and innovative working environment
- Other benefits according to the company's policy
- Working from Monday to Friday (9:00 - 18:15)