WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- Competitive salary ($700- $1200), with up to 14 months of salary
- Salary review once a year
- Annual luxury Kick-off vacation
- International, professional, creative working environment and talented teams
- Common cultural-sportive- art Clubs and activities, sponsored and/or supported by the Company (Ex: team building, Football, English…)
- Insurance as Governments regulations (social insurance, medical insurance, unemployment insurance, etc.)
- AON Premium Healthcare Insurance package, with possibility to cover family members
- Relevant training will be provided at the company's expense and we also allow developers to improve their skill set during normal business hours
- Opportunity to travel and work with sister companies in Denmark, Sweden and Spain.
- Working time: 5 days per week (from Monday to Friday). 12 days annual leave.
- Daily various foods, drink, and seasonal fresh fruits
And many other benefits, let's join us to discover!
Report to: IT Operations Manager
The IT Support Team Lead will take on a series of tasks and responsibilities, assigned by the IT Operations Manager, relating to the set-up, management and execution of internal IT service desk activities. The aim is to have an IT service desk team that provides outstanding service to its internal clients (our staff) and ensure that our daily operations both in production and non-production are working smoothly and safely. In addition, the IT Service Desk Team Lead will be a driving force in implementing the adopted IT regulations and procedures within the company.
In addition to the work with IT service desk, the IT Service Desk Team Lead will furthermore collaborate with the IT Opearations Manager in area of IT operations.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Manage the IT service desk team and the team's activities on a daily basis
- Implement proper workflow and procedures for handling IT service desk activities
- Lead the concept of outstanding service within IT service desk including setting up standards for services
- Troubleshoot and resolve a wide variety of hardware and software issues including Mac and Windows
- Stay up to date on hardware and software specifications and recommend suitable equipment that meets our needs
- Monitor equipment needs and collaborate with production and support equipment purchases
- Provide training and coaching to IT service desk staff (4 staffs)
- Pro-actively involve into IT service desk activities including handling of end user requests for assistance in a timely and professional manner, and in accordance with IT service desk standards
- Maintain inventory database of all IT equipment
- Keep all IT serivice desk documents updated and structured in accordance with the adopted procedures
- Age: 25 - 35 years old
- Education: Degree in computer science or electronics or other relevant fields
- Experience and skills: At least 3-5 years of IT Support/IT Helpdesk working experience plus 1-2 years in leading position
- Good management and leadership skills including ability to motivate
- Outstanding customer service mindset
- Languages: Ability to communicate in English with foreign colleagues and clients both writing and orally.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience in working with European/Western standards/system set-up
- Very structured and organized
- Pro-active and service oriented
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability and willingness to learn
Send your most updated English CV (Word file) to or call 0904.713.086 for more info.