- Working hour: Monday to Friday, 8AM - 5PM.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Confer with organizational units involved to determine requirements.
- Devise sample input data to test accuracy of program
- Conduct inquiries pertaining to the development of new information systems to meet current and projected business needs.
- Analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to improve existing systems.
- Prepare project plans and implementation schedules.
- Provide status updates of assigned projects.
- Maintain positive relations with all employees encouraging them to suggest ways of improving IT systems.
- Maintain a good working relationship with customers and vendors.
- Participate in the exchange of ideas and information within the department.
- Assure that procedures and work instructions are efficient and not redundant.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems preferred.
- Plus a minimum of 3 to 7 years work experience in a technical BA/IT Analyst.
- Good knowledge of programming/developing web applications (using C#, Java, etc.)