- Review Mold product specification, condition setting, prototype test.
- Manufacture and processing of molded products.
- Customer service (specification meetings, inquiries, etc.)
- Create and implement Mold plan, ensure that molds are in the good conditions and reach the requirement of quality and quantity for production.
- Provide engineering support to the daily operation and of established - Injection Molding processes and related business continuity needs.
- Assist in troubleshooting processes and equipment.
* Detail will be discussed in an interview.
What You Are Good At
- Have at least 3 years working experience as a Plastic injection molding engineer.
- Positive attitude and desire to learn and work in a project team environment.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good English is a must.