- Support HR Manager to provide specific insights/ solution to all Departments to support and ensure Compensational, Headcount budgets are aligned with
- the plans.
- Responsible for interview and selection for approved vacancies and onboarding management for new hires in Head offices.
- Handle international assignment of expats such as licensing, visa/work permit, settlement in host country & Global HR.
- Support for visitors come to Vietnam & local members travel
- Ensure benefits scheme for local & Expats are applied fully & in good condition
- In charge of maintaining and improving office working environment by managing whole cycle of GA works in office
- Handle other administrational tasks required
HR Business Partner:
- Provide advices to staffs in Head office when needed. Keep a close and professional relationship to be able to update and support any issues on time.
- Ensure that formal consultation processes take place with all affected staff and the trade union.
- Communicate needs proactively with HR Manager & HR team to develop integrated solutions to deliver value added service to all Departments.
- Support driving Employee Engagement activities effectively in collaboration with HR team & other departments to build the desired company culture.
- Support HR Manager to manage Performance Management process in Head office
- Fluent English
- Around 4-year experience in HR Generalist, good understanding of recruitment and Vietnam labor market.
- Have experience in recruitment, admin, HRBP tasks
- Have customer service mindset