Location: Dist. 7, HCMC
Working time: Monday – Saturday (2 Saturdays off per month)
- Oversee, refine, and execute employee standards and procedures, using and improving HR existing and recommended systems and processes
- Maintain and enhance employee benefits programs, including compensation, health insurance, expenses, vacation, and other personnel packages
- Assist with recruitment efforts, and prepare employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable HR federal and state requirements, conducting investigations, and maintaining records
- Identify and recommend areas of improvement to internal standard operating procedures, including team restructuring and morale
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources
- Good English and/or Chinese
- Exceptional communication skills, writing skills, interpersonal skills, and ethical mindset
- Extensive knowledge of HR policies and systems; Experience in manufacturing environment
- Familiarity with HR software and working knowledge of MS Office
Navigos Search is a branch of Navigos Group Vietnam, which owns 2 leading brands in Vietnam Recruitment Market: Navigos Search and VietnamWorks. The group has been the pioneer and leading recruitment service provider in Vietnam since 2002.
Navigos Search is part of en japan – a Japanese listed company which operates in APAC under the brand name of en world, with presence in Japan, Thailand, Singapore, Australia and India.