* Working location: District 2, Ho Chi Minh City
* Working time: 8 am - 5.30 pm; Monday - Friday
- Managing all HR activities in Vietnam office
- Reporting to HRM in Malaysia
- Assist HRM in setting up & developing HR policies and procedures (Training, Evaluation system, etc.)
- Provide input to HRM in regard to potential enhancements to current personnel practices; assist in evaluation of reports, decisions, etc.
- Counsel employees regarding human resources policies, procedures, and practices
- Participate in monitoring performance evaluation & training process
- Perform other duties as assigned by upper management
- Strong HR operation foundation eg. Payroll, liaise with govt (HSU, Trade Union, labour code), recruitment, activity set up etc.
- Experience working with stakeholder and business as business partner.
- Knowledge of learning and development, employee engagement, C&B etc. is a plus
- Willing to learn, confident, active, positive and passionate
- Good people management skill
- Able to work under high pressure