- Develop IT Infrastructure plans align itself with the company's overall financial and corporate strategy.
- Improve/ design Operational Processes and Procedure.
- Lead, motivate, grow, monitor and guide IT department. Supports staff triage issues, executes standard operating procedures, manages work and communicates the status of issues
- Oversee replacement of existing infrastructure with a modern technology. Design mix of on premise and cloud-hosted servers within policy specifications and determine server and storage technologies to be used to provide services to end-users.
- Record Data - make sure that all relevant data is properly collected and stored.
- Deliver projects and manage change.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering or equivalent field.
- Broad knowledge of a range of technologies: FY from 2019 to 2024. MS Server, VMware, Exchange, SQL, AD etc.
- Networking: LAN, WAN, VoIP (Cisco), MPLS.
- Good at leadership.
- Proficiency in English.