- Build and manage the company's Human Resources Department to support the corporation's goals and missions through the Human Resources department.
- Supervise the implementation of Human Resources Programs by Human Resources staff. Identify opportunities for improvement and solve problems carefully
- Manage and set up KPI & performance evaluation, training - compliance with development management.
- Manage all remunerations related matters to relevant authorities, including work schedule, salary payment, social insurance, personal income tax, and other requirements.
- Review strategic personnel policies, systems, procedures, policies and regulations. Develop and educate employees based on the company's business plan.
- Details will be discussed during the interview time
- Bachelor degree
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience in related field
- Knowledge and experience in build up system, organisational planning, organisation development, KPI.