- Working location: Long Thanh, Dong Nai (transportation provided from Bien Hoa & Ho Chi Minh City)
- Working time: Monday - Friday
- Develop and implement budgeting and financial reporting, forecasting systems to provide timely and relevant plant financials
- Manage the plant month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing process and prepare monthly operation performance reports including the relevant variance analysis
- Partner with operation team to establish standard product costing and provide timely insights of costing variances; to identify and implement cost reduction initiatives as well as execute the planned cost control actions
- Develop plant operating budget, quarterly financial planning estimates as well as production
- Manage the transfer pricing processes.
- Drive finance team to fully comply with group policies and ERP utilization requirements
- Manage plant finance and accounting staff and provide timely coaching support staff career development
- Handle internal/external control and audit. Lead with a strong compliance and integrity mindset.
- University degree in Business, Economy, Finance or Accounting. CPA preferred or equivalent professional qualifications.
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience. Experience in multinational manufacturing environment is a plus.
- Experience with ERP (SAP, Oracle, Netsuite, etc.)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong leadership skills required to drive environment of continuous improvement.
- Good communication in Vietnamese & English.