- Responsible for the company product selling and service provide to company business partners; dealers and users.
- Analyze the market, esp. the responsible areas
- Implement the commercial policy through the application of the entity/company's sales methods
Ø Deploys an action plan concerns the customers (dealer/users) in the assigned territory.
Ø Develop (together with concerns parties) and deploys the necessary tools and documentations which are to be used with customers e.g. price list, tools or equipment, dealer card, end user card, etc.
Ø Create the development of sales volume and Share Of Market (SOM) concerns the assigned territory
- Bring in or create new dealers and end users
- Develop volume and SOM of their portfolio
- Building up the relationship of company brand with dealers and end users
- Contribute to promotion events and carry on company campaigns to dealer and end users
Ø Develop a performance report and circulation to concerns parties.
Ø Collaborate with concerns parties to ensure all customer's issues are effectively treated.
Ø Accountable for the level of credit, the solvency of dealer
Ø Accountable sales target and negotiate in order to reach the objective setting for dealers
Ø Manage/ implement distribution approach methodology and partnering programs
Ø When meeting with dealer, has to manage purchase quality, stock checking, etc.
Ø Preparing margin calculation concerns company tries vs competitors
Ø Improves basic technical knowledge and sales skills to dealers
End users activities:
Ø Promote and develop end users' share of account by
- Visit end users and follows up the performance of company product and also competitors
- Inspect vehicles and tracking tries, including provide the recommendation