Navigos Search's client operate in different industries with one main goal: To better the quality of lives. They believe they can do more with the help of technology and analytics. They are possessing one of the most promising IT products in Vietnam made by Vietnamese people... To enhance quality of their product, they are looking for UX/UI designers.
The role will have the responsibilities include:
- Develop new strategies, prototypes, and user flows to improve engagement and growth across platforms.
- Enhance user experience by leveraging user research, usability testing, and A/B testing
- Develop a constant brandname to company product..
- Create innovative and creative solutions to complex issues of the business.
- Literate. Lather, rinse, repeat. The best Product teams live by a mantra of constant innovation through repeated iteration.
Our ideal candidates are the ones who meet these requirements:
- Graduated in graphic design, digital design, or other related course of study
- Must have Product mindset
- From 4 years experience with UI/UX or owning and evolving product designs
- An extraordinary portfolio proven a superb eye for typography, colour theory, grid systems, and responsive design
- Experience with Sketch
- Ability to articulate technical design information to non-technical audiences
- Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign and the web design principles.
- Self research and keep up with the latest UI/UX trends, techniques, and technologies
- Excellent communication skills
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English together with contact numbers and email. Our consultants will contact you as soon as they find you are the suitable candidate for this position. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality.