Our client is an international IT manufacturer which is also the provider for many famous technology corporations in the world. They are urgently looking for an UI Engineer to support their customers to well utilize products
The responsibilities of the role include, but not limited to:
- Deliver IT Support to developer OEMs in local and worldwide customers.
- Consult, trouble shooting, identify/debug/resolve UI Framework problems and provide instruction on compelling APIs that help developers to create applications efficiently and powerfully.
- Operate existing and new UI functionality and APIs, such as UI components, animations, text, layouts and the event processing system.
- Work on system-level framework functionality such as activity management, user profiles, storage, and optimizing system performance and battery usage.
- Corporate with multimedia specialist to improve customer's expirience.
You will be our ideal candidates if you meet these requirements:
- Graduated in Computer Science or related field.
- 3+ years working experience in Android framework APIs or equivalent.
- Familiar with the Java programming language and Android framework.
- Having knowledge of using Android UI Toolkit and/or framework APIs or equivalent on other platforms.
- Solid Understanding of Android Framework API structure and the interaction with everything from system components to application and activity functionality to UI facilities.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, highly motivated with cross-functional team.
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English with current contact numbers as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality.