1. Human Resource Management
- Manage and guide the implementation of company regulations company. Manage and evaluate staff in department.
- Advising the Director on human resource development strategies in recruitment, training, staff evaluation, reward, discipline and labor relations, salary and bonus.
- Manage and take responsibility for all activities of the HR department, check and supervise the progress of the work of the staff in the room; discuss with the staff to solve unexpected issues; To contribute to the development and improvement of the regimes, policies and internal regulations of each time and phase of each system.
2. Export and import Management
- Supervise import-export activities in garment industry
- Directing import and export staff to solve the problems
- Participate in the finalization process, transportation company, logistics, forwarder, customs
3. Purchasing department management
- Review and selection of suppliers.
- Guide and manage the purchase related business
4. General management
Management Companies, outsourced contractors such as:
Security, Operation, Construction, Product Processing Company
- Graduated from university of Law, other major in Human Resource Management, ...
- Experience: At least 5 years working as a manager in equivalent position of garment enterprise with at least 500 employees
- Flexible and effective ask management skills.
- Management skills, leadership, skills, planning, communication skills
- Decisive and can work under high pressure
- Skills, abilities:
* Strategic planning, development and implementation skills
* Negotiation skills, presentation, training, training.
* The ability to recognize and solve problems creatively
- Good salary and excellent benefits
- Premium health care insurance package
- According to labor law
- Child care allowance
- Transportation allowance
- Woman allowance
- Diligent allowance