- Effectively manage cash, cash at banks and cash flow of companies.
- Determine the Company's goals and risk tolerance.
- Plan money sources to meet business needs.
- Forecast cash flow and make reports according to the company's regulations.
- Make loan application and follow up on loans.
- Review and recommend changes to the investment policies based on the market conditions.
- Evaluate, develop and implement cash management systems to optimize efficiencies.
- Conduct benchmark studies of banks and their services to evaluate whether it fits company's requirements.
- Manage relationships with financial service providers.
- Manage, direct, and develop Cash Management staff.
- Recommend, implement and maintain process improvements.
- Additional duties as directed by CFO.
- Bachelor's degree in Banking or Financial Accounting.
- At least 2 years in equivalent positions in equivalent businesses.
- Knowledge of investment portfolio strategy, banking, and financial instruments.
- Excellent collaboration, verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to details and accuracy.
- Experienced working for MNC or banking.