- Navigos Search's client is a national brand leader in hospitality practice who providing a wide range of luxury services from hotels, resorts, entertainment areas, commercial centers and golf course ect…in a great location of the central of Vietnam.
- Navigos Search is the leading, most experienced and highly qualified executive recruitment firm in Vietnam. Our mission is to help people and companies achieve their dream. We do this by matching talented individuals to the jobs for which they are best suited, ensuring that our clients have the right people on board that they need to succeed, and our candidates land the job of their dream. We accomplish this mission thanks to our strong expertise in local labor market, an established and broad network of clients and candidates and a proven recruitment method of international standards.
- Developing and implementing learning strategies and programs in the very first stage of project.
- Identify & assess future and current training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with the Line Managers
- Conduct effective induction and orientation sessions
- Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness, success and ROI periodically and report on them.
- Manage, track training budgets and negotiate contracts, resolve any specific problems and tailor training programs as necessary.
- Assess the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities
- Help managers develop their team members through career pathing
b. Job requirements:
• Substantial knowledge of effective learning and development methods
• Excellence communication and leadership skills
• Proven experience as an L&D Manager, Training Manager or similar
• Good at English in speaking and writing skills
• Ability to build rapport with employees and vendors
• Strong writing and record keeping ability for reports and training manuals
• Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
• Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning platforms and practices, workshops, simulations…)
Experiences in hospitality is a big plus