- To monitor the execution of Activation & Promotion, Channel Development, Experience & Key Account, Merchandising & Loyalty strategies, platforms and plans for respective regions to ensure the smooth activities in the in-charge area.
- To manage the execution of the campaigns to have proper actions, if any.
- To work closely with Trade Marketing's supporting teams to develop and deliver Regional Trade Activation strategies, platforms and plans for prioritized regions
- To analyse sales performance, evaluate the efficiencies of the campaigns and work closely with Brand & Sales teams to ensure winning choices for key channels and meet end consumer's needs & wants.
- To manage expenditures (overhead and spend) to agreed levels.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing.
- Knowledge of professionally advertising, culture and sociology.
- At least 5 years' experience in the relevant field (Beverage industry or FMCG).
- Good communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Analytical thinking, problem-solving skill and decision making.
- Flair, creative thinking, open-minded and enthusiasm.
- Microsoft Office and PTS.
- Conversation with spoken and written English.