- Auditing and re-implementing our MRP to ensure we have a rock-solid foundation for all of our manufacturing processes.
- Implementing an ERP to assist our accounting team as the size and complexity of our operation scales
- Working with our US technology team to ensure strong integration between these solutions and our core ERP
- Working with our US technology train the Vietnam team on company proprietary solutions supporting our direct-to-consumer supply chain
- Be a key part of defining and implementing the worldwide supply chain technology strategy
- Provide active consultation and guidance to the company Vietnam management team on how to best use technology and systems in growth and continuous improvement efforts.
- Previous experience in a hands-on role working with both systems architecture and implementation (ERP and MRP preferred) with a comfort getting your hands dirty when you need to
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing facility directly with production and distribution teams with an understanding of manufacturing processes and continuous integration
- Project management and communication skills - able to structure and run projects as well as communicate about status and roadblocks
- Passion for working in a highly dynamic business where building and re-building systems to support rapid growth is a must
- Bilingual - you must be comfortable with a conversational proficiency in both English and Vietnamese