- Work with key decision makers to understand their project needs in assigned sector, focus on Fire / Thermal / Acoustic / Impact Resistance.
- Identifies construction trends and stay ahead.
- Study relevant design standards, both local and international standard for each sector, focus on: Fire / Thermal / Acoustic / Impact Resistance.
- Work with the Specification Sales personnel to define the performance needs for each sector.
- Work with Technical Specialist Manager to develop Comapny's product & system offering.
- Technical issues solving and advising
- Technical inputs and advice for communication tools
- Participate on the company NPD process
- Responsible for the safety aspects within the area of own responsibility particularly around site safety and safe driving
- Bachelor Degree in Architecture, Civil, Construction
- Have about 2 - 5 years experience
- Knowledge of construction products and building systems
- Strong technical knowledge and hand-on skill
- Site supervision, site inspection method, building regulation
- Good in English (written and oral)