This role will be responsible for providing responsive technical service to customers in the coating industries. Focusing on identifying and developing new participating markets mainly in the Industrial Coating segments. Participate in the planning of projects and work with minimal supervision. Assume full responsibility for the outcome of assigned projects. Establish and maintain effective and credible relationships with key customers and establish a working relationship with sales people that will result in requests for customer interaction.
- Work closely with Key Account Managers, Marketing and Technical Manager in defining the technical needs/ demands of the business and the strategies/ plans/ actions needed to meet and exceed customer expectations in these areas.
- Seek and maintain direct contact with selected customers. Establish professional and technical credibility with them in that will result in an outcome of requests from sales people for customer interaction.
- Cooperate with Technical Manager in ensuring day to day activities are consistent with and focused on long-term objectives as defined in the business plan. Use project planning tools to set objectives, timelines, costs, milestones and obtain feedback to plan and agreement from relevant parties prior to commencement of work.
- Establish and maintain an effective rapport with technical peers in each of the Asia Pacific and World Wide Technical Centers and use this relationship to help develop a spirit of cooperation and commitment.
- Accept responsibility for own and colleague's safety using Company Safety principles.