- Technical support
- Convince customers of the technical and economic benefits of feed ingredients;
- Responsible for the introduction and use of technical sales support materials (demo's, trials) to sales and technical teams;
- Supply information and data, as well as assists in defining the USP's to product managers by Product, so they can prepare marketing material;
- Dosage and application recommendations of the feed ingredients in all feasible situations;
- Trouble shooting and support desk for technical (sales) questions;
- Initiate and follow local field trial opportunities. Ensure proper inclusion of field trial data into the sales dossiers and good up to date communication on new information;
- Demonstrate the need for Specific products to customers, demonstrate effectiveness and give application advice, while demonstrating the financial benefits of this service;
- Work closely together with the Area Sales Managers and Product Managers to develop a professional and profit contributing equipment service; and also
- Support sales and customers with easy and user-friendly dosage equipment systems while;
- Training; responsible for proper technical and economic benefits- training of sales teams, nutritionists, product managers and customers, distributors on the feed ingredients.
- R&D; support the innovation manager with literature desk research work, market knowledge, lab service results and customer information to support growth of the Specific product sales on current and future products.
- Contribute to the Specific product profitability; continuously look for bottom line improvements within and outside the area of responsibility. Create mutual understanding between the technical functionality and other business functions within Special product for optimal output.
- Reporting; regular updates of the activities and achievements, upcoming issues and concerns and monthly written reporting and annual execution of a technical plan including a budget plan and a three year plan.
- Bachelor of Science in animal nutrition, agri business or equivalent
- At least 3 years' experience as a Technical manager or related
- Technical Professional Knowledge (or certification): Microbiology, nutrition, biochemistry, chemistry, veterinary
- Open for both Expat & Local