- Responsible for annual sales budget/target in Vietnam.
- Attend training and workshop to gain expertise on products
- Keep up-to-date on local market trends and proposed appropriate actions for business development in Vietnam
- Identify and investigate growth opportunities for products in Vietnam
- Promote products and organize marketing activities.
- Work closely with management to expand sales coverage of Vietnam market
- Contribute to future market development strategies and technology developments from local market intelligence.
- Manage and review local distributors' performance in sales and services and implement improvement program
- Setting targets and driving local distributors in Vietnam to achieve their sales targets
- To provide technical advice to customers & distributors
- Work with management to identify growth and investment opportunities, in a coordinated plan to improve results for
- Provide monthly sales and service activities update to management for Vietnam market
Education & Experience
- University Degree in Physics or Engineering or similar technical discipline / or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of vacuum technology is highly desirable
- Excellent negotiating skills
Qualification & Requirement
- Result driven
- Able to work independently
- Team player