Our client is an international original equipment manufacturer which is also the provider for many famous technology corporations in the world.
In order to enhance the quality of the service delivered to their customers, they are urgently looking for a Technical Account Manager who plays the role of a coordinator between the technical team and the customers.
The responsibilities of the role including:
- Support customers and partners to manage product roadmap and planning.
- Work closely with the customer to define their requirements on device specification; then exchange with technical team on the feasibility of execution.
- Deliver the technical to the technical team to execute
- Align customer schedule and launch plans with QC software release schedule.
- Participate in providing direction and support for customers with training, design review, technical support and issue escalation.
- Cooperate with other technical account managers from other areas to ensure the consistency of the quality.
- Interfacing with Business Development/Product Marketing team to understand project time-to-market and achieve customer's goal.
- Provide the regular update of the project to higher managers.
Our ideal candidates are the ones who meet these requirements:
- Have at least 6 years of experience in IT or related fields
- Have presale or technical account management experience
- Have the ability to understand and analyze technical issues raised by customers
- Project management experience in the wireless mobile industry
- Software or hardware experience in the smartphone development process
- Good cross-functional team communication and management skills.
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English with current contact numbers as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality.