1. Organize and implement consultancy according to type of services:
- M & A consultancy and International relations:
+ Seek, negotiate to make new contracts with sell-side; negotiate in cooperation agreements with business partners, buyer partners.
+ Actively investigate customer needs and maintain relationships with customers.
+ Assign, control and coordinate tasks for M & A transactions.
- Structured and financially restructured services: In collaboration with the Structured and restructured Department in the provision of M & A advisory services by the team.
2. Set up & newly update business process:
Draft and update operation procedures for M & A.
Improve the quality of M & A consultancy services and propose solutions to increase successful M & A transactions.
3. Customer Development and Customer Relationship Management:
Search, build up and maintain relationships with potential customers to provide investment banking products/ services: Search, build, develop relationships with potential customers to introduce M & A consulting services and establish partnerships in international relations.
Build up and maintain relationships with prospects for small & medium sized transactions
Strengthen and develop relationships with customers (midsize) for M & A consultancy transactions.
Build up clients, potential partners that are foreign organizations (including investment banks, strategic investors by sector, investment funds, educational institutions, events, awards organizations).
4. Plan for Financial Advisory Department:
Build up action plan and program, evaluate the current status of the department, evaluate the M & A market trends and select the priority sector.