- Leading a team of accountants and sole and direct communication with international clients
- Review and amendment of accounts booking of team members
- Review and amendment of tax submissions and declarations of VAT, PIT, CIT, FCT.
- Review and amendment of payroll related matters for local and international employees.
- Graduation from college or university with a general accounting degree
- CPA is preferred
- Fluent in English is essential
- Minimum 5 years of experience in accounting in an international accounting services firm
- Familiar in working with accounting software
- Able to work in a team, careful orientation