- Develop recruitment strategy and identify future talent needs
- Provide recruitment counsel and guidance to hiring managers and HR professionals with hiring and employment data. May develop specialized or competitive intelligence and research in regard to talent pool.
- Manage the recruitment process and life-cycle, including initial assessments, interviews and offers.
- Lead employment branding initiatives.
- Inspire your team to creatively approach sourcing and recruiting.
- Partner with leadership throughout the organization to develop customized plans to meet their recruitment's plans
- Develop and maintain a Talent Acquisition dashboard; maintain weekly and monthly report of new hire to senior leadership
- Build effective relationship with respective stakeholders
- 05 years of experiences as Talent Acquisition Manager or similar HR role
- In depth knowledge of full-life cycle recruiting and employer branding techniques
- Familiar with a variety of different selection methods
- Strong network in Hi-tech industry
- Critical thinker and problem solving problems
- Good leadership skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in English