The first-phase is to establish Factory capable to cover 1000 units per year as initial goal. We are going to recruit a Mechanical Engineer / Manager with essential responsibilities including:
- Designs mechanical and electrical components and elevator systems.
- Works under immediate supervision, relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines.
- Reports to supervisor or manager.
- Uses computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform assignments.
- Understands and uses elevator codes as a basis for all designs.
- Reads requirements and specifications to fully understand the systems required for the components being used.
- Generates designs per the outlined requirements and specifications.
- Evaluates and produces designs for the manufacturing of traction elevators.
- Adheres to all safety procedures and company safety standards while working in the lab and test tower.
- Adheres to the corporate compliance policy and ensures that behavior in the workplace is that of a responsible professional.
- Contributes in a team environment.
Education and Specialization: Minimum of an accredited 4-year college degree in related fields such as Bachelor of Mechanical or other relevant majors.
Experience: at least 5 ~ 10years experience for same field (Elevator)
Language: Fluency in both verbal and written (English and Vietnamese)
Computer: Skill for Word, Excel, PowerPoint.