Navigos Search's client is a trustable company which provides integrated solutions for customer engagement management, security, surveillance, and business intelligence. In order to have more members in their technical team, they are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic System Engineer/ Service Engineer who specialized in satellite communications, RF equipment, VSAT technology.
The role will have the responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Deploy and maintain the systems
- Provide support to end-users with technical function, including installation, upgrading hardware and software, testing and measurements
- Assist in training and orientation of other staff and/or end-users
- Troubleshooting, analyze and evaluate technical issues, suggest resolution methods and techniques.
Our ideal candidates are the ones who meet these requirements:
- Have the ability to communicate fluently in English
- Have Bachelor's Degree in Technology
- Have at least 2 years' experience as a supporter or integrator engineer working at the customer site
- Understanding of VSAT technology, RF equipment and satellite communications
- Good knowledge of ICT: network structure (LAN, WAN), practical experience with communication equipment integration and configuration.
- Knowledge and understanding of the operating system (Windows/Linux) including installation, administration and configuration
- Experience of one of the satellite hubs.
- Ability to work under intense pressure, willing to travel abroad
Other details of the job description shall be discussed with the shortlisted candidates. You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English with current contact numbers as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality.