Report to: National Sales Manager/ Senior Key Account Manager, Swine
· Provides technical support to sales team, which includes technical product information, disease diagnosis, vaccination and medication schedules & procedures, and general health programs.
· Answers questions and other enquiries from customers and distributors about veterinary technical issues.
· Be responsible for the professional handling of day-to-day veterinary issues and product complaint.
· Provides necessary technical information on competitor products and advises the team on product positioning.
· Is responsible for the planning, coordination, implementation, supervision and reporting of marketing field studies on (new) products.
· SharePoint, digital library to keep him/herself updated.
· Establishes and maintains contacts with scientific institutes, represents the company at specialized seminars, congresses, exhibitions and workshops in the designated area.
· Gives presentations at congresses, symposia and seminars about veterinary technical subjects.
· Maintains close contact with distributors and agents, providing technical support, solving technical field problems, and training their staff on technical subjects when appropriate.
· Reports the visits through visit reports to the relevant people within the company.
· Pro-actively produces and publishes technical papers and other materials to support the products, clients and sales team, agents and distributors.
· Monitors and analyses national poultry industry and (scientific) publications. Forwards relevant information to SR's, marketing staff and BOD
· Monitors field disease situation, the emergence of new diseases, and new disease control policies. Communicates new trends to the BOD.
· An academic degree in veterinary medicine
· A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience within the field of expertise / product groups
· Fluent in English (speaking & writing)
· Expert in farm and disease management
· Skilled in Microsoft Office (Power Point, Word, Excel).
· Ability to make and present high- profile presentations
· Planning and Organizational skills
· Good interpersonal skills.
· Decision-making and problem-solving skills
· Commercial orientation
· Competitive remuneration package
· Attractive package, with additional annual bonus (13-month bonus)
· VIP healthcare package
· Phone allowance, meal allowance
· Long term service award, wedding, funeral and other benefits
· International and professional work environment
· Working in a dynamic and energetic environment
· Opportunity to work in a multi-lingual, multi-cultural and innovative environment
Our client is the world's largest producer of medicine and vaccinations for pets and livestock