Report to: National Sales Manager
- Provides technical support to sales team, which includes technical product information, disease diagnosis, vaccination and medication schedules & procedures, and general health programs.
- Answers questions and other enquiries from customers and distributors about veterinary technical issues.
- Be responsible for the professional handling of day-to-day veterinary issues and product complaint.
- Provides necessary technical information on competitor products and advises the team on product positioning.
- Is responsible for the planning, coordination, implementation, supervision and reporting of marketing field studies on (new) products.
- SharePoint, digital library to keep him/herself updated.
- Establishes and maintains contacts with scientific institutes, represents the company at specialized seminars, congresses, exhibitions and workshops in the designated area.
- Gives presentations at congresses, symposia and seminars about veterinary technical subjects.
- Maintains close contact with distributors and agents, providing technical support, solving technical field problems, and training their staff on technical subjects when appropriate.
- Reports the visits through visit reports to the relevant people within the company.
- Pro-actively produces and publishes technical papers and other materials to support the products, clients and sales team, agents and distributors.
- Monitors and analyses national poultry industry and (scientific) publications. Forwards relevant information to PSR’s, marketing staff and RTM.
- Monitors field disease situation, the emergence of new diseases, and new disease control policies. Communicates new trends to the GM, MM and RTM.
- An academic degree in veterinary medicine
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant experience within the field of expertise / product groups
- Fluent in English (speaking & writing)
- Expert in farm and disease management
- Skilled in Microsoft Office (Power Point, Word, Excel).
- Ability to make and present high profile presentations
- Planning and Organizational skills
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Commercial orientation
- Competitive remuneration package
- Attractive package, with additional annual bonus (13-month bonus)
- VIP healthcare package
- Phone allowance, meal allowance
- Long term service award, wedding, funeral and other benefits
- International and professional work environment
- Working in a dynamic and energetic environment
- Opportunity to work in a multi-lingual, multi-cultural and innovative environment
Our client is the world's largest producer of medicine and vaccinations for pets and livestock