1. Demand Planning and forecast accuracy
- Co-ordinate with sites/manufacturers on stock allocation, supply updates
- Co-ordinate with local Marketing Team and Sales Department to ensure forecast accuracy met with target
2. Inventory management and Monthly Replenishment
- Coordinate with sites/manufacturers on shipments to ensure the safety stock levels of 3 months
- Review IMS (In market sales) to do the replenishment to ensure 1 month commercial stock.
- Review and update local inventory to local team
- Coordinate with LSP to do stock transfer to Warehouse
- Allocate local stock to commercial and key account teams for supply issue items or unstable stock move-out items.
- Monthly/weekly inventory reconcile with LSP and ensure the alignment of inventory report and SAP system
3. Shipping and customs clearance process
- Coordinate with sites/manufacturers on shipment arrangement aligning with forecast
- Coordinate with local broker agent to provide correct shipping document and ensure the timely customs clearance
4. Set up and data management
- Periodic review and update customer master data in system.
- Coordinate with local team to have new items set up in SAP system timely and shipment arrangement aligned with launching schedule.
5. Prepare related reports such as lost sales; SOX control reports etc…