- Provide leadership and effectively manage the following supply chain related functions:
- Warehousing. Ensure high quality warehouse facilities & effective & safe operations meeting company standards.
- Demand Planning. Manage an efficient demand planning process - follow regional program when applicable.
- Purchasing. Establish and manage an efficient & compliant purchasing process.
- Inventory Management. Ensure adequate inventory to meet customer requirements while meeting company inventory targets.
- Transportation. Ensure efficient & compliant inbound and outbound logistics programs.
- Customer Service. Ensure high quality customer service meeting local & regional metrics
- EHSS. Drive Safety culture and lead the local execution of regional EHSS initiatives.
- Regulatory. Responsible for compliance of regulated activities such as importation, storage, warehousing, transportation, environmental related items and other as relevant.
Participate in leadership of auxiliary initiatives
Sustainability Oversee and drive local execution of regional sustainability initiatives.
Customer Questionnaires. Execute regional customer questionnaire initiative locally.
Compliance & Risk Management. Ensure supply chain related activities are compliant with company and local standards.
Drive process efficiency improvements, typically tied to regional standardization.
- Embrace and successfully drive implementation of IT tools which are introduced.
- Work closely with the country's senior management team in driving the country business plan.
- Cooperate with Supply Chain colleagues in other countries.
- Actively participate in regional supply chain initiatives.