Our Customer is a worldwide company in heavy industry. Currently, to expand the business they are looking for multi-tasks and accurate, professional Supply Chain Manager with the job scope will be expected as below:
Manage overall tasks of Supply Chain operation, ensure proper checking, authorizing and recording for all functions (Inventory, Orders, Warehouse management…)
- Tracking status and make sure the necessary material are available for production planning.
- Address concerns and issues from the sales order, customer service/feedback, and procurement relating to customer needs; Communicate/escalate supply issues in a timely manner.
- Work with Logistics team to evaluate and recommend actions to improve upon customer deliveries.
- Make production schedules for the different production departments which align with the customer demand, material and capacity availability
- Improve warehouse operations through the use of lean enterprise practices and share warehouse data to improve productivity, quality and customer service.
- Establish formal material ordering processes for internal manufacturing as well as external purchased products.
- Align with the purchasing manager to control import/export process in term of quality, safety, and process improvements to achieve cost reduction
- Daily/ Monthly reports to internal and external
- Team management: follow and support team members; give out and cooperate with related parties for the suitable training and development course.
- Others tasks as request