- Set up and manage SCM organization (Order reception part, Product operation part, Logistics operation part)
- Set up & manage SCM index
- Manage storage cost/delivery cost and establish efficiency management plan
- Forecast CAPA and manage risks (shortage, aging excessive/discard, secure stock…)
- Set up and manage approriate inventory days by temperature criteria
- Supervise S&OP and reinforce Value chain communication functions
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Supply Chain Management or related field.
- At least 8 years’ experience in logistics & supply chain management, experience working in food business is a plus
- Ability to manage logistics of all aspects of supply chain, from product development to the shipment of finished items.
- Understanding of accounting or finance.
- Must be able to comprehend legal documents.
- Strong communication skills, good at problem solving skill, leadership skills
- Fluently in English for both of verbal and written
- Excellent organizing and time management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office