Our Client is a foreign company looking for a position of supplier Quality Engineer to manage all suppliers' quality and compliance activity to meet or exceed all customer quality requirements as part of the team.
- Qualify new supplier, the new product from the new supplier pre-selection to mass production
- Audit product, process and quality system, follow up non-conformities and ensure improvement and closure of deficiencies found in the audit for approved suppliers.
- Providing 8D SCAR report on notification of client complaint and manage the customer compliant
- Communicate with related department to ensure quality requirement are met.
- Conducting weekly, monthly supplier quality performance review in terms of supplier's FPY report, audit issue, customer complaining issue, etc.
- Warranty quality issue handling/RMA (root cause analysis and corrective action follow up till closed)
- Implement related reliability test and related failure analysis for new products of each stage and MP products.
- Periodic audits for supplier facilities/quality system to improve supplier yield, capacity, and the process capability with improvement actions
- Periodic audits for supplier reliability test lab. including tester, equipment, test condition, related person to implement the test, etc.
- Follower training, coaching and related inspection, audit standard making.
- Degree in Electronic or Mechanical, Engineering or related field
- At least 5 years working experience for supplier quality management, and familiar with FMEA, MSA, SPC, DOE etc. tools.
- Prefer to have quality management experience for electronic finish goods, such as loudspeaker, tester measurement, flood light or similar products, etc.
- Prefer to have reliability test experience, familiar with design for related reliability test items, condition and FA and report test status, etc.
- Good English reading, writing and speaking skills.
- Good communication, and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and pro-actively
A self-starter with a 'hands-on'