The Director of Strategic Services will be responsible for the development and leadership for the agency's strategic practice.
The Strategy Director must be ahead of the curve when it comes to strategic communication planning, digital media planning and social media planning
- Collaborating with the Account Supervisor and Manager, CEO/COO, identify strategic needs, strategic ideas, and lead all aspects of strategic planning on preparation of new pitches.
- Collaborating with sales representatives and marketing managers in creating media plans to meet client objectives and grow advertising business across digital, mobile, and platforms.
- Act as a partner of clients with respect, trust and good service mind. Participating in client meetings and internal brainstorm sessions to understand and to recommend actionable, insightful, creative, effective communication concepts or media plans.
- Present to clients to sell the proposal
- To analyze and gather insights on consumer behavior as it related to digital media/device consumption and usage.
- Maintaining and developing prospective clients and key strategic partner's network.