Our client, an international hospitality company, with the ambitious goals in term of human resources development in the upcoming years, is looking for strongly experienced and enthusiastic Senior HRM, focusing on Strategic HRM.
The selected Senior Strategic HRM will be in charge of overall strategies, planning and operational management of HRM of the organization, supporting Human Resource Director:
- Driving the assigned HR project strategically with specific criteria and day-to-day leadership.
- Proposing suitable HR strategies, plans and implementation agenda that support the development, innovation and effectiveness of the organisation in term of Human Resources.
- Proposing and review the methods, models and projects activities for recruitment strategy for the company, including both mass recruitment and executive recruitment.
- Support in providing personnel strategies, method, and specific plans to improve the current issues of the organisation such as employee retention, talent development and corporate culture.
- Work closely with Board of Director and Human Resource Director.