Navigos Search's client is doing business in B2B e-commerce platform. The Company is growing impressively with doubt digits each month. With a dynamic team, a financial back by foreign investors and a disruptive business model, the Company is confidently taking its step to success in this highly competitive business.
They are now urgently looking for a Senior Legal Counsel who is responsible for:
- Provide daily legal support and advice to upper management on relevant legal issues
- Ensure compliance with the internal controls, statutory regulations and other formalities
- Calculate and handle risks in business process and decision making
- Draft and review legal documents such as contracts, appendixes, statements, agreements etc.
- Execute procedures for protecting patents, trademarks, and industrial designs
- Handle litigation
- Keeping up-to-date with changes on all relevant areas of laws and contributing to the enhancement of the knowledge base of the company's legal function
We expect to receive applications from the candidates that have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in law.
- From 5 years of working experience as a Legal Counsel
- In-depth knowledge of administrative law and procedures
- Good organisational, prioritisation and time-management skills
- Arbitration and mediation skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English with current contact numbers as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality.