Our client is one of the leading financial company in Vietnam with a sustainable financial foundation and an innovative culture. Due to their technology application advancement, they are opening for many vacancies for the position of Application Development Manager.
The role will be in charge of application development of a specific project/ product in IT department of the company (such as Data warehouse, risk management, CRM, human resources management...)
The person who takes this role will have the responsibilities included, but not limited to:
- Orientate, build and implement the technology development and application strategy in the company, at both internal and external aspects.
- Manage and monitor a team to meet the requirements and the goals that assigned by the BOD ensure the team members are motivated and developed.
- Research the trending technology, conduct assessment and research on application possibility on a large scale for the company.
- Cooperate with other departments and other teams in the IT department to ensure the technology development and application strategy of the company is being deployed timely and consistently.
- Conduct risk management in the division that he/she is in charge of, ensure all activities is in align with the national rules and the regulations of the company, as well as the SLAs.
- Manage and conduct other relevant tasks to meet the requirements and the goals that assigned by the BOD.
Our ideal candidates are the ones who meet these requirements:
- Have a Bachelor's or relevant degree in the field of IT, Business Management and Finance.
- Have at least 8 years of experience working in the field of financial technology applications deployment and development.
- Experience working in a fintech company or working with fintech products; or banking finance domain would be a great advantage
- Experience with risk management or human resources application or data warehouse or card or online lending or CRM would be a big plus
- Have management skills and have management experience with a team that has at least 10 members.
- Have good command of English.
If you're interested in the vacancy, please send us a full detailed resume in English together with current contact numbers as soon as possible. All details of the vacancy will be discussed with shortlisted candidates. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality.