- Organize and conduct enablement activities such as solution and workflow presentations, trainings/mentoring, workshops, webinars, seminars covering Autodesk solutions and products for resellers and their customers.
- Analyze customer enquiries and map/develop solutions.
- Conduct technical discussion and ability to understand customer workflow, pain points and accordingly arrange/recommend solution and services.
- Ability to identify the measured outcome from any delivered activity, increase productivity, user learning curve etc.
- Organize and deliver training courses and mentoring sessions for relevant solution sets and product areas.
- Deliver product presentations to customers (in-house, fairs etc…) and tradeshows, webinars etc.
- Deliver online training courses (internet) for sales partners and their customers
- Multiple years (3+ years preferred) of Autodesk and channel business experience or otherwise 5+ years in channel driven software solutions.
- Knowledge and/or experience of industries served by Autodesk: AEC, D&M or M&E
- Experience with one or more Autodesk products (for example: AutoCAD, Revit, Inventor, Maya, 3D Studio Max, BIM360, Fusion360 etc.)
- Knowledgeable on principles, practices and techniques of project management