Our client is an international company which focuses on technology utilization solutions in business. They have a branch in Vietnam, located in Hanoi.
In order to strengthen their engineering department, they are urgently looking for a Software Engineer Team Leader to lead a team of 5-6 software engineers. The role will report directly to the Software Development Manager and will have the responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Provide technical leadership to teammates, manage the team to complete the assigned projects and tasks; such as design systems or Java-based software according to the industry best practice and the design documents.
- Cooperate with the managers, other team leaders and the QA Leader to make sure the products are developed to a high standard, meeting overall business requirements.
- Monitor the development process, ensure the progress in track and prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of the products.
- Lead the team to analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering the products on time and on budget.
Our ideal candidates are the ones who meet these requirements:
1/ Degree: Have a Bachelor's or higher degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field.
2/ Technical capability:
- Have at least 1 year experience as a leader of a software development team.
- Have strong experience working with Java framework, especially in Spring, have experience with Object-oriented programming (OOP), Java and J2EE technologies
- Get used with the following tools and technologies are preferred:
- Object-relational mapping, such as Hibernate
- Web service structures (such as SOAP and REST)
- Code configuration management
- The development environment on Linux distributions
- Application server (Web Logic, JBoss, Tomcat, etc.)
- MySQL or equilevant database system
- Code revision systems (such as SVN and GIT)
- Project tracking tools (Trac, Bugzilla, Lighthouse, JIRA, Redmine etc.)
3/ Other qualifications:
- Be responsible and collaborative
- Have great communication and negotiation skills
- Fluent in English
- Have an open mindset and know how to manage the team member
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English together with current contact numbers as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality.