We are looking for motivated candidates who have skillful experiences in project management of middle size software development projects (up to 15 members) and passion to pursue managerial career path. The development domain is at application layer (e.g., HMI on embedded operation panel, PC applications or web applications) in variety of business product areas (Energy, Social Infrastructure, Electronic Devices or ICT Solutions).
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Establishing estimation, proposing development solution with customer
- Making project plan, monitoring and controlling project progress, complying company's process.
- Directing project team in essential work tasks of software development (e.g., requirement definition, software design, implementation, testing)
- Accountable for success of the project in terms of Quality, Cost and Delivery.
- Leading and managing team to counter risk and issues during project execution.
- Communicating and discussing directly with customer about requirement specifications.
- Accountable for continuously discovering, evaluating and implementing new technologies/process to optimize development efficiency or improve product quality.
- Conduct training & coaching junior members in software engineering development if required.
- Qualified candidate has chance to support Group Leader/Higher Manager for group/organization activities: group management operation, strategic and mid-term plan, customer developments, etc.