Navigos Search's client is a US company developing its own products for super huge e-retailers in the US. They are looking for a Process Quality Assurance, who is responsible for:
- Defining and developing software processes with team lead and/or project manager.
- Supporting and guiding team members to follow introduced process
- Ensuring the process the introduced process is follow by tracking, monitoring and auditing projects frequently
- Creating metric reports by calculating and analyzing projects' data
- Analyzing projects data with team members to find effective solutions for projects
- Aware of projects difficulties or issues to PMO or teamlead for getting support
- Following up issues or preventing actions from both sides (PMO and team).
Our ideal candidates are the ones who meet these requirements:
- Bachelor's degree on related area preferred or equivalent experience
- From 2-3 years of experience working as a software PQA
- Fluent in English in both Verbal & Written is a MUST
- Solid knowledge about implementation methodology such as CMMI, ITIL
- Excellent presentation skills and communication skills in both written and oral
- Ability to express ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Ability to work with multi-tasking in a high-pressure environment
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, time management and problem-solving skills
- Willing to work overtime and ability to travel nationally and internationally
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English together with contact numbers and email. Our consultants will contact you as soon as they find you are the suitable candidate for this position. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality.