Our client is a part of a trustable Japanese insurance group - one of the largest general insurers in the world, with the presence in over 41 markets globally.
Thanks to expansion, their headquarters in Hanoi is searching for a Deputy Manager for the Software Department.
The person who is in charge of this position will participate in all IT operations and processes in the whole company and branches.
The responsibilities include:
- Manage the software development at full cycle, including defining requirements, designing, developing, deployment, troubleshooting, debugging and post-improvement.
- Define the quality standards and procedures, thoroughly supervise in each stage to ensure the quality, standards, security and timeline of the product development.
- Provide technical leadership and resources management for the division
- Research and evaluate software solutions, propose the software and development budget and plan, as well as execute the plans within budget.
- Monitor the progress of all IT projects and prepare the necessary reports to higher managers.
The offered package includes, and not limits to:
- Attractive salary and bonus package with various types of allowances (telecommunication allowance, pocket allowance, special language allowance, risk surveyor duty allowance, hotline duty allowance…) and long service award.
- Premium healthcare insurance package, Annual health check-up at high standard level
- Advanced training opportunities sponsored by the Company
- Minimum of 15 annual leave days
- International and professional work environment with high ethics and compliant culture.
- Annual company summer vacation and parties with teambuilding activities and talented performances.
Our ideal candidates are the ones who meet these requirements:
- Have a BSc/BA in computer science or relevant field; MSc/MA will be appreciated
- Have at least 4 years of experience in IT software development management
- Experience in designing and building applications.
- In-depth knowledge of programming for diverse operating systems and platforms using development tools.
- Have the ability to apply all technical knowledge into practice
- Have a collaborative attitude, have communication and teamwork skills.
Other details of the job description shall be discussed with the shortlisted candidates. You are invited to send us an application in English, stating why you are suitable for the post, together with full curriculum vitae and your current contact as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality.