The job holder will be responsible for the development and implementation of business systems underpinning company's core operations, detail of responsibilities:
- Assist Line Manager to prepare the Request for Information (RFI), demonstration, design and sizing for the application systems;
- Work with Line Manager to prepare the Request for Proposal (RFP) for tendering, appointing IT contractor and negotiating the terms & scopes of contract;
- In-charge of implementing and maintaining the software systems included Learning Management System (LMS), Website, Library Management System, HR Software.
- Work closely with End-user in order to understand and capture user's requirements.
- Analyse and develop project documents including System requirement specification, System design specification, User acceptant test, User's manual and etc. by working with IT contractors.
- Maintain all functional requirements of business users during the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Verify and manage the system change requests of the project.
- Participate to the User Acceptant Test (UAT), Training, Pilot and Roll-out with End-users and Contractor.
- Cooperate and manage IT contractors to roll-out the software systems at the quality and on time.
- Play the main role in troubleshooting for performance, issues/problems originating from applications in development and production environment.
- Other tasks as assigned by Line Manager.