- Analyse financial market data
- Build software systems manage huge data efficiently and facilitate quantitative analysis to research, develop utility tools further automate the software development, testing and deployment workflow
- Provide technical support on data related issues (diagnose root causes of technical issue and propose solutions)
- BE in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related fields, MSc is a plus
- At least two years’ work experience in related field financial company, big data is preferred
- Experience in designing and building Web applications is desirable
- Programing languages:
- C/C++ (required)
- UNIX/Linux (required)
Why you should apply for this position
- Work with top internal experts in this field
- Dynamic creative and transparent environment
- Have a chance to rotate to other countries.
Navigos Search is a branch of Navigos Group Vietnam, which owns 2 leading brands in Vietnam Recruitment Market: Navigos Search and VietnamWorks. The group has been the pioneer and leading recruitment service provider in Vietnam since 2002.
Navigos Search is part of en japan – a Japanese listed company which operates in APAC under the brand name of en world, with presence in Japan, Thailand, Singapore, Australia and India.
Our client is the quantitative investment firm, based in Western, founded in 2007 with over 750 employees globally. Our global team consists of researchers, portfolio managers and technologists. We employ quantification and automation to develop our trading processes, enabling us to efficiently trade today the way others will tomorrow.