Engineer whose primary role will be to build and develop components for the Data Integrity Assurance framework. The potential candidate will work closely with the data team, adopting continuous integration and deployment techniques to ensure that the products are being delivered in a timely yet reliable manner. The candidate is also expected to be able to learn and integrate new technology to complement and enhance existing systems.
- Python programming of hands-on industry experience with C++
- Bachelor's degree or higher from a top university in computer science, information technology, engineering, or any other related fields.
- 5+ years as developer in a systematic environment, possess core technical skills
- Familiarity with scripting languages and developing multithreading real-time applications on Linux/Unix platforms
- Working knowledge in various database and messaging technologies such as SQL, Redis, Kafka etc
- Passion towards working on operational tasks
- Experience with data analysis is a plus
- Proficiency in English, both written and verbal.
Our client is the quantitative investment firm, based in Western, founded in 2007 with over 750 employees globally. Our global team consists of researchers, portfolio managers and technologists. We employ quantification and automation to develop our trading processes, enabling us to efficiently trade today the way others will tomorrow.