Core job responsibilities:
- Ensures master data integrity in NEMO system to support the data reporting on Field Force, Sales force and CRM productivity and achievement, and communicate the results effectively with stakeholders.
- Ensures quality of master data in NEMO system, as well as, development and documentation of processes with Ethical FF and Marketing team to support ongoing maintenance and data integrity.
- Identifies areas for data quality improvements and helps to resolve data quality problems through the appropriate choice of error detection and correction, process control and improvement, or process design strategies.
- Assists in data management, governance, and data quality of master data requirements with other functional data owners to ensure functional master data integrity across the operation of financial systems is consistent and meets stated business rules and requirements.
- Work closely with the business/IT/CRM to ensure alignment of master data rules and the operations of the application meet all requirements.
- Manages, analyzes, and resolves data initiative issues and manages revisions needed to best meet internal and customer requirements while adhering to published data standards
- Continue research and developments to stay abreast of technological innovation and trends to ensure Ethical SFA system readiness for future requirements