SERVICE ENGINEER JOB DESCRIPTION
- Carry out service, installation, maintenance, and reparation of designated product range as assigned by Manager. IVD, PMLS and UIS.
- Technical Service following WS working principle to ensure customer satisfaction in terms of quality, timeliness and service mindset
- Provide out of hours technical service support and complete individual mandatory weekend work provision
- Attend product training courses (Vietnam and abroad) and work towards completion of professional certificates in order to build competence in providing technical assistance and support to customers
- Consult and train users for smooth operations of the products. Be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users.
- Co-operate and support other departments for product demonstration at seminars, exhibition events (if any)
- Quality Escalate as appropriate situations where customer satisfaction is compromised or contractual obligations are unlikely to be met.
- Complete all personal administration in a timely and accurate manner
- Report all service activities to direct report line manager
- Technical Support for Distributor
- Training, improving distributors technical knowledge by Service training course, workshop, on-site visit sharing experience and technical skills
- Support distributor in breakdown case which they in trouble, ensure end-user satisfaction
- Audit Distributor Technical Knowledge and end-user feedback.
- Channel communication and management
- Monthly review assigned channel, review: customer satisfaction, installation data feedback, training qualification of channel engineers.
- Result orientation to empowering distributor capabilities.
- Keep communication flow smoothly and report timely if have any urgent feedback and needed from Channel partners.
- Bachelor's or Engineering Degree, especially in Medical Equipment, Biomedical Engineering, Electronics Engineeering, Biotechnology with 2-3 years of working experience;
- Having experience of working in Medical Devices industry is advantageous;
- Having a basic knowledge of technical or professional field and mastery of skills in assigned area;
- Good product knowledge (after being trained);
- Able to communicate in English fluently;
- Good communication skill; good analytical and planning skill;
- Able to work in team or work individually; good networking skill;
- Hardworking, patient & self - motivated, high sense of responsibility, confident;
- Commercial and business awareness.